Making Beautiful Chocolate & Candy Marshmallow Lollipops – A Kid Friendly Thing To Do
Simple. Beautiful. Fun. Yummy!
These are one of the easiest, and elegant looking desserts.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Marshmallows – Standard Size
Medium Sized Bowl of Chocolate Melts – Melted – OR – milk chocolate chips from the grocery store (these take a little longer to harden)
A Bowl of water
Floral Foam – Found in craft stores, & floral departments (A cardboard box with little holes would also work) – This is to stick the Marshmallow Pops in to dry. They need to be upright.
Toppings: Valentine Options-Have these all divided into bowls for the kids to use on their marshmallows.
- Red M&Ms
- Red Gum Drops
- Gourmet Raspberry Gummy Candies
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
I will explain the Sugar Sprinkled Pops First: This is the ONLY topping that uses the water.
- Put a Marshmallow on a lollipop stick
- Dip the Marshmallow in the water – Make sure it’s coated with water
- Roll it around, in the red sugar! That’s it! So pretty!
- Place the Marshmallow Pop into your foam to dry.
Now, Chocolate Pops!
- Place a Marshmallow on a lollipop stick
- Dip the Marshmallow in the melted chocolate.
- Place any of the candies on top of the marshmallow, carefully holding it upright so the candy doesn’t slide off
- Place into your floral foam to dry
- That’s It!