The Lorax Truffula Tree Pinwheel Hill Craft – A Kid Friendly Thing To Do
Here’s a way to display Truffula Trees at your next Dr. Seuss party. You can use them as table decorations, and give the pinwheels out a party favors.
If you would like to add The Lorax into the middle of your display, I have a craft for him, too! Just see the link below.
Here’s What You’ll Need: For Each Hill:
- A round Floral Foam Ring
- Spray Adhesive (Optional – Only if you want to add glitter for sparkle)
- Green Glitter (Optional – It gives it a little sparkle!)
- 3 small pinwheels
Now, Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Cut your floral foam ring in half – try to make the ends as even as possible, so it stands level. ( You can always use something behind it as a support.)
- If you want some sparkle – Spray the 2 hills with adhesive, and sprinkle liberally with green glitter.
- Push the pinwheels into the hill – one in the center , and 2 on either side.
You’re Done! Yes!
Unless, you want to add a little Lorax :), then go check out this link!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com