Beaded Napkin Rings Craft – A Kid Friendly Thing To Do
Kids love to bead. So, why not put them to work on making some beautiful napkin rings for the Easter table?! 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Chenille Strips in Easter colors
Beads in Easter/Spring Colors
Now, Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Set out a bowl of spring colored beads
- Hand the kids a chenille strip
- Let them bead the entire chenille strip – I love any random combination!
- Bend the ends down so the beads will stay on
- Wrap the beaded strip around a round cylinder – about 1&1/2 inch in diameter
- It should wrap around exactly twice – and the ends should come together!
- Twist the ends of the chenille strip together to form a seal
- Place onto a napkin. You’re done! Enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – Providing fun and beautiful kid friendly crafts, recipes, and things to do with kids! Plus if your ever in Connecticut – places to go are reviewed with pictures!