An Apple Shaped Brownie Cupcake Top For Teacher – A Kid Friendly Thing To Do
These apple cupcakes would be a cute gift to give a teacher. I could also see these with green apples along with the red at a Summer party! The apples are milk chocolate brownies dipped in red chocolate with brownie stems. Yum 🙂 Here’s What You’ll Need To Make Your Own:
Here’s the link to the brownie chalkboard cake topper:
- Prepared Cupcakes with white frosting
- Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix – Bake on Parchment Paper
- Red Chocolate Melts
- Green Chocolate Melts – OR – Green Frosting (for the leaf)
- Cookie Sheet with wax paper
Now, Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Roll Some little balls out of the prepared brownie. Place the brownie balls onto the wax paper you have ready.
- Roll out little oblong shapes from the prepared brownie – your stems. Place those on the wax paper.
- Pop the shapes in the freezer.
- Prepare your Red Chocolate Melts. I usually microwave mine in a microwave proof bowl for 1 minute, stir, then microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Take your brownie shapes out of the freezer, and roll the round brownie shapes into the melted red chocolate. Place these back on the wax paper.
- Quickly, While the red chocolate is still warm on the round brownie shape (the apples), place the brownie stems into the top of your round brownie shapes. **Not a big deal, if the red chocolate dries before you get to this. Just, add some melted red onto the bottom of the stem, and set into the apple.
- Place into the freezer so the chocolate can set.
- Use green frosting to pipe the leaf onto the apple, or use a paintbrush, and some melted green chocolate to paint a leaf onto the apple.
To present the cupcakes set an apple in the middle of the frosted cupcake.