Easy Snake Fruit Kabob – A Kid Friendly Thing To Eat
These guys are the only snakes, I consider cute! & They are so easy to make. Plus with their red, white and blue colors, they would be great for a Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day picnic! Here’s What You’ll Need:5 strawberries for each kabob
1 mini marshmallow for each kabob
Now, Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Place the washed strawberries on the skewer with the narrow end going on first.
- Leave a spot for the head at the top. About 1&1/2 in.
- Take a strawberry, and place it on a cutting board.
- Cut a V in the end for the mouth. Keep the piece that you cut out for the tongue.
- Place this strawberry going the opposite way of the other strawberries on the skewer, so the mouth is facing out with the skewer inside the mouth.
- Place the tongue that you cut out of the strawberry onto the skewer that is sticking out of the snakes mouth, with the V pointing out.
- Cut your mini marshmallow in half
- Place a dot of frosting in the spot you want your eyes.
- Place the marshmallow pieces on top of the frosting, and finish off with a blue dot on the marshmallows for the eyes.
- You are done! I love these guys! 🙂