Coffee Toffee Milk Shake
I don’t know about you, but after chasing kids around all morning – who seem to be on a never-ending coffee high, I need a little dose of caffeine! I know it’s not very practical to get the blender out and whip up a coffee milk shake on a daily basis. But on a special day, maybe when company is over, break out the blender, and give this a go! In return the drink will give you the go you need to get through the late afternoon, and into bedtime! Oh, sweet bedtime! That’s my time for a little bit of American Pickers! My new favorite bedtime show! Here’s What You’ll Need To Make These Delicious Coffee Toffee Milk Shake Drinks:
- 3 Cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cups of Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Chocolate Covered Toffee Candy Bar - Divided
- 1/2 Cup of Cool Whip
- 2 ts. of Butterscotch Ice-Cream Syrup
- 1 Cup of Ice Cubes
- Whip Cream for even more yumminess! - Not a real word, but fitting for this drink!
- Reserving some of the candy for a garnish, pour everything else into a blender or food processor
- Blend until it's smooth
- Serve in a glass with whip cream, and sprinkled toffee candy. So good!
Don’t Miss a Thing! Follow along for the latest and greatest!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com