Melting Snowman Whipped Cream Topping For Hot Cocoa – A Fun Food Idea
These little guys are so darn cute! They’re also fun and easy to make! Now, that winter is here, it’s time for some hot cocoa fun! What’s better than a warm cup of delicious hot cocoa? A warm cup of delicious hot cocoa with an adorable melting snowman on top! Here’s the how to:
- Cool Whip – or whipped cream similar to Cool Whip
- Wax Paper on a baking sheet
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini M&Ms
- (optional) Various candy to get creative with
Now, on to the Snowmen – 0r – Snow-women – We don’t discriminate here at KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com
- Place a heaping spoonful of whipped cream on the wax paper and spread it around until it looks like a nice circular shape – making sure its nice an thick – about 1/2 inch tall so you don’t loose your snowman too fast on the hot liquid!
- make several of those &
- Pop them in the freezer to set up
- Once frozen take them out and decorate with the candies to resemble snowmen & snow-women faces!
- Pop them back in the freezer for a few minutes to get nice and chilly again so you can slide a spatula under them when your ready and carefully place them onto the hot cocoa.
- **If some hot cocoa splashes up onto your cute snow face – and if you care – just take a little spoon and carefully scoop it out. Voila’ you’re all done, and ready to enjoy your delicious cup of cocoa!