Blushing Iced Tea Cocktail – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Yum, Yum, Yum! Add this refreshing and delicious drink to your holiday festivities! In keeping with the theme – this drink is fittingly a reddish color for our American Patriotic Cook Outs. Your guests will keep coming back for more! In case you want to try it, Here’s the recipe!:
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 3 T sugar
- 1 T of Lemonade Drink Mix Powder
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle of cranberry juice cocktail – chilled
- 1 liter of ginger ale – chilled
- 2 cups of orange juice – chilled
- ** I didn’t add any alcohol because this is a family drink, but I think it would be delicious with the adult glasses!
Now, on to the deliciousness:
- Boil your water
- Add the tea bags and let the tea brew for about 5 minutes
- Remove the tea bags, add sugar and lemonade powder, and let the tea cool
- Place tea in your beverage server, add the following
- The chilled cranberry juice
- the, ginger ale
- the orange juice
- Top with plenty of ice cubes!
- Yum, yum! Happy Memorial Day!
~Melissa – kidfriendlythingstodo.com – party ideas, recipes, crafts, fun foods, and fun things to with your kids!
Adapted from my handy dandy Calvin Christian School Cookbook