Easy DIY Party Banner Made Out Of Tissue Paper – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
What an easy and inexpensive way to add a beautiful party banner. This banner is so festive looking. I bought the tissue paper at the Dollar Tree, so the cost is only a little more than $1.00! Here’s what we did to make this party banner:
- We took a sheet of thick tissue paper and folded it in half – into a long rectangle
- Then we folded it in half again!
- We did that again to 2 more sheets
- Then we slipped our twine through the middle of our folds
- And, stapled each end – just under the rope
- Then we took scissors and cut the piece on the bottom of the tissue paper that was folded and not hanging free
- Then, we just cut random sized strips all the way up to the rope – leaving about 1/2 inch margin – Careful not to cut the rope or cut through the top of the tissue paper margin!
- And then we were done!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – crafts, party ideas, recipes, fun foods, fun things to do with your family!