Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Baseballs On A Stick
These easy and fun Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie baseballs on a Stick will look great at your summer picnics, baseball outings, Fouth of July, and birthday parties. Surprise dad with a tray of these for Father’s Day! Here’s the how to:
- Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- Wilton White Chocolate Melts – melted according to package directions in a large bowl
- Red Icing In A Squeeze Tube
- Wax Paper on a tray the will fit nicely into your freezer
Now, here we go!:
- Start off by trimming the bottom of the Oreo Cookies so they have a straight edge to stand on
- Make a sawing motion with your knife to do this
- One by one, place your cookies into the bowl and pull them out with a fork, tapping any excess chocolate back into the bowl
- Transfer the chocolate covered cookies onto your wax paper
- Pop these into the freezer
- After they have had a few minutes in the freezer, and the chocolate has hardened – Insert toothpicks opposite the straight edge – into the top of the cookie
- Stand the cookie up to test it. If any excess chocolate is making it wobbly, now is your chance to trim it with a knife
- Decorate with red icing
- There you have it – Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie Baseballs on a Stick! Phew – long title!
- Happy Summer!
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me for the latest recipes, fun foods, party ideas, and crafts! Can’t wait to see you!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com