A Collection of Fun Christmas Crafts & Gifts To Make – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Christmas, Christmas, Craft, Craft, Crafts & Ideas for Home, Fun Idea - Thing To Do, gifts you can make | 0 comments
A round up of some of my favorite tried, and true Christmas Crafts from KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com!
- A great classroom party, or do at home craft! Make a graham cracker house for Christmas! Click here:
- A fun Rudolph Goody Bag
- It’s a sweet angel for a tree topper, or decoration
- A button ornament!
- Easy felt trees!
- This blanket is a great gift to make for loved ones
- A sentimental sled ornament made from Popsicle sticks!
- A no-bake recipe for sweet smelling ornaments!
- This is so easy, and pretty! Place these ice wreaths outside on the night of your party to welcome guests in a sparkly way! Leave it out for the birds to enjoy the fresh cranberries!
- This pine cone swag is simple, and elegant!
- A great way to give the kids their own tree! Make one out of felt! Felt sticks to felt. So, they can move the ornaments anytime they want with ease!
- Birdseed glue is so easy to make. Let your inner artist out with birdseed art!
Don’t miss a thing! Follow me to see what I’ve been cooking up: