A Few Little Leprechaun Ideas For Your St. Patrick’s Day – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Craft, Crafts & Ideas for Home, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, St. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day | 0 comments
Here are a few fun ideas to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day as a leprechaun!
- So glittery, fun, and simple to do! Make little hats for this years party, parade, or St. Patrick’s Day fun! Here’s the link to this cute craft!
- Puffy Paint is such a fun idea! It’s my new favorite form of painting with the kids! Here’s a fun idea using puffy paint to make a little hand print leprechaun!
- There are a lot of cute traps out there for catching a leprechaun! I apologize for the picture – Not my best photography, here! This one lures the leprechauns up to the top of a hat with gold, and just when the leprechauns think they’ve got the loot, whamo!…they fall through the napkin!
- Now…these are simply adorable! Coming to you from Sun Scholars!
- My favorite preschool teacher made something similar to these cuties from Paging Super Mom! Let me tell you….a room full of 4 year old Leprechauns is super adorable!
- This is awesome! I love this idea! These Mickey Mouse, and Minnie Mouse headbands are found at Disney Family .com
- There you have it! Some ideas to inspire you, and get you started on St. Patrick’s Day fun with the kids!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com