Game Day Fun Foods – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Birthday/Holiday & Celebration Dish, Fun Foods, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, Recipes, Super Bowl, Super Bowl - Football, Super Bowl & Football Fun | 0 comments
Take a look at these fun “football” foods that you can surprise your guests with, this Sunday!:
- This truffle is really simple to do, and looks so cute posed in front of a goal post. Here’s the tutorial for these fun cupcakes! Click here
- These look like football appetizers, but they are really a dessert on a stick! Shape an Oreo Cookie into a football, and dip it in chocolate. I’ll teach you how! Here’s the tutorial.
- Brownies! Everyone loves brownies, right?! They are even better on a stick, and shaped like footballs 🙂 Here’s the tutorial
- Rice Krispies shaped like a football! Click Here
- Whatever you do…have a super fun time gathering with friends, and family this weekend!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com