Making A Crayon Infused Wax Paper Sun Catcher – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Get out your vegetable peeler, and broken crayons for this sun catcher craft! I cut out heart shapes for Valentines Day, but you can do any shape you want! This is a fun way to catch the sun, and recycle!
- Vegetable Paper
- Wax Paper
- Cut your shape out of 2 sheets of wax paper
- Use a protective surface – I used a baking sheet lined with wax paper
- Set out one of your pieces of wax paper shapes
- Start shaving your crayon pieces onto the wax paper
- Place your second piece of matching wax paper over the first – like a crayon sandwich!
- And, place a warm iron on the top to melt the crayon in the middle
- That’s it! You are done!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com