Mr. Peabody Gift Bag Craft – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
We can’t wait to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman! The pictures are fantastic! I love the costumes! I just have sneaky suspicion that there might be some Mr. Peabody & Sherman birthday parties. If that’s the case…you might be interested in a cute little gift bag like this one!
Here’s what I did to make Mr. Peabody:
- White Paper Bags – 4x2x8
- Round Plastic Glasses – I found these at Party City
- Google Eyes with green centers – I found these at Michael’s Craft Store
- Black Pom-Pom for the nose
- Red, and Black felt sheets with adhesive backing
- White Felt
- Cotton Ball
- Use the black felt to cut out little eyebrows both about an inch in length
- Cut a bow out of the red felt about 3 inches wide
- Place eyeballs about 1&1/2 inches apart
- Cut the ears out of white felt – about five inches long and two inches at the bottom. They should be about 1&1/2 inches wide at the top
- Assemble the bag as shown with glue
- Pull one end of a cotton ball to get in pointed, and glue that to the top of the bag for Mr. Peobody’s hair
- Add the eyeglasses!
- You’re done!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com