A Simple Spring Dessert – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Birthday/Holiday & Celebration Dish, Dessert, Dessert, Easter, Easter, Easter, Fun Foods, Holiday Fun Foods, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, Other Fun Foods, Recipe, Recipes | 0 comments
This is a fun and simple way to add the cute factor to the Easter or Spring Celebration table!
- Waffle bowls
- Edible Grass – if you can’t find that…look for green licorice
- Ice Cream
- Green Sprinkles
- Jordan Almonds, Jelly Beans, or similar egg shaped candy
- Peeps – Birds, and Bunnies
- Egg Sprinkles
- Place some grass in the bottom of the bowl
- Add a large scoop of ice cream
- Shake the sprinkles on top
- Add the egg shaped candies
- Decorate even more with peeps, and egg shaped sprinkles!
- So colorful, fun, and delicious!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
- Add ice cream, sprinkles,