Patriotic Crafts, Desserts, and More! – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Boy…have I missed posting on my blog! Our family has been concentrating on helping one of our little ones that is struggling to read as fluently as the school would like. It’s been a team effort, and all I can concentrate on so I can help her feel better at school.
I know Memorial Day is already here, but…in case you need some more last minute ideas…here you go!
- A Pool Noodle Wreath!!!
- This wreath is so simple! It’s made from clothespins!
- A Dollar Tree Hat turned elegant!
- All Jello American Flag! I came up with this last Fourth of July! I am pretty proud of this one!
- These fruit Kabobs have star fruit, so there is no need to cut out Watermelon shaped stars.
- A Maraschino Cherry Milkshake! Oooh Yum!
- This is super fun. The propeller spins as you walk. Add this to kids in a parade for a super fun Patriotic Display! All from the Dollar Tree! Click Here.
- This hat is beautiful, and adorable! I love this one! I used the idea from a Leprechaun hat that I made to turn a Solo Cup into an Uncle Sam Hat!
- Mason Jars are a huge hit at the backyard BBQs! Here’s a simple way to make Patriotic Mason Jars!
That’s it for now! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Celebration!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com