The Amazing Race Football Toss – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Ok…Ok! Forget the Martha Stewart perfect, perfect sheet! It was painful to throw out my beautiful vision. 🙁 My plan was to get a white sheet, and paint it to look like an American Flag. Then, real life with four kids hit, and I found a blue sheet in the basement! I handed it over to my Mother-in-Law to massacre it with scissors! Whatever works, right?! We still had a blast, and everyone agrees that we should keep this event in the race for next year! 🙂 To make things difficult – Teams had to add points to total the year 1776!
- Five holes were cut big enough to fit a ball through, but small enough to make it difficult
- Then…the sharpie came out to put amounts that will total to 1776 – the year of the Declaration of Independence!
- Holes were put in the 4 corners, and reinforced with duct tape
- I then pushed string through the 4 corners, and tied them into loops
- Slapping mosquitoes off with fierceness…I hung the sheet between two trees, and set out footballs
- Everyone took turns!
- If the total went over 1776, they were told to start all over! Boo! Hey…I had to make it a little difficult 🙂
- Total Concentration! Who needs a fancy, painted sheet?! Not us!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com