Back To School Crafts & Ideas – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
It’s getting close to school time! I have to admit, I’m sort of dreading the first day. I will miss my little rugrats! I might just have to do one more handprint craft to seal their cuteness for eternity! Here are some really cute, and smart ideas for getting back to school that I have compiled from Pinterest!:
- So Cute! I love it!
- Awe! This one is from Mamas Like Me! I love hand-print crafts!
- A Minion Classroom! I love it! I could not find the source for this Pinterest idea 🙁
- Many moves ago…our Elementary School did a fun school bus practice day, and gave out little school buses to the kids.
- We always wrote the bus # on our bus, and added some kids in the window
- This idea comes from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- This was an idea that I found for Fire Safety Week! It goes with a poem about Five Little Firefighters – found here on She Knows
- But, you can always take a cute idea, and put a spin on it for Back To School! How about: We are “Fired Up” to learn!
- From Sugar Bee Crafts! I think I might try this one, but change it up to hold scissors, pencils, crayons, etc…
- Use grocery store paper bags to make a Back Pack craft on the first day of school!
- Here’s the link to this tutorial – Click here
- I can’t do it, anymore! What a cute craft for the little ones! This one makes me so sad to think back on the time that has passed since my oldest started Kindergarten, and is now going into 6th grade!
- This on is from Teachers Pay Teachers
- From Babble – another way to keep the pencils handy for homework!
- That’s it for now! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com