Fall Hot Cocoa Cones – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Drinks, Drinks, Fall - Thanksgiving, Fun Foods, Halloween, Other Fun Drinks, Recipes | 0 comments
These are so cute, and easy! Any child, or adult would love this as a gift, or supply these at a fall, or Thanksgiving party for a cute hot cocoa drink!
You’ll Need: for each one
- 2 cone shaped cellophane bags
- about 1/2 cup of hot cocoa
- about 1/8 cup of fall candies
- about 1/2 cup of small marshmallows
- twist ties
- Fill one cellophane bag with 1/2 cup of cocoa
- twist tie just above the cocoa, and cut extra cellophane off
- Place the cocoa cone into another cellophane cone
- Add candy
- Then marshmallows
- Twist tie the just above the marshmallows
- That’s it!
- You’re done!