Valentine’s Day Cards & Decorating Ideas
Good Morning – Day after the Super Bowl! I hope your Super Bowl Sunday was fantastic! I woke up to a Winter Wonderland, yesterday, here in the Chicago-land Area. Luckily we made Super Bowl plans with neighbors; so we could walk over, if we had to! This morning, I’m recovering from all of the snow fun combined with game night while I share some fun ideas I’ve found on the web for Valentines Day with you.
Before I show you the amazing Valentine Ideas… I wanted to share a couple of pictures that I took from my back yard, yesterday morning. I love the quiet, beautiful moments like this. I was just soaking it up, and lovin’ it before my LOUD children woke up! So basically, I had about 5 minutes!
Here’s the same angle as soon as the sun came up. The only sounds that I could hear were from a neighbor shoveling snow and a little birdie! Coffee, beauty and silence…Just heaven!
Alright, Enough about me…On to Valentine’s Day Ideas!
- Loving the giant X and O! This is found on Eat, Sleep, Decorate
- This is the perfect Valentine Idea for Tweens and Teens! So smart! From Mom Dot
- A Very Cool Valentine From Delightfully Noted and from Uncommon Designs
- I looooove this idea. From Confessions of a New-Old Homeowner
- And – last but not least…So sweet! From Crafty Morning
- Isn’t this sweet? From Life Lives Here
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do
Don’t forget to follow me on all of the places I get social! Have a fantastic day. I’ll see you, later!