A Flower In A Pot Of Chocolate!
This flower in a pot of chocolate would be a great Mother’s Day gift! Mom can lift the chocolate out of the pot, and use the lollipop with chocolate as the base to stir her coffee, or just enjoy a chocolate treat! Kids can leave it in a Dixie Cup or present it in a real Terra-Cotta pot for a fun display! Here’s the tutorial:
- You’ll Need:
- A Dixie Cup
- Wilton Chocolate Melts – Brown Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Flavor (about 1/2 cup melted)
- Flower Lollipop
- Miniature Terra Cotta Pot – Optional
- Melt Chocolate Melts according to package directions
- Using melted Wilton chocolate melts, pour chocolate halfway up a Dixie Cup
- Add crushed Oreo Cookies to the top of the melted chocolate
- Place a flower lollipop (with the wrapper taken off – unlike the picture above) in the center and hold it still with a clothespin
- Pop it into the freezer to set up
- When its ready, cut the Dixie Cup off
- Place in a Mini Terra-Cotta Pot for a fun display!
- If you want to add leaves, you can glue real leaves on 🙂
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com