30 Minute Marinade Sirloin Tip Steak Stick Skewers
Who has time to marinade overnight? Not I! That’s why I love, love it when I can throw something in a bag of marinade for a quick 30 minutes, and it tastes exactly like it’s been soaking all night! Love the shortcuts! Need them, want more!
These are so delicious. The only regret you’ll have when eating these, is that you have to share them!
The whole family, from age 5 to 75 devoured these! I think they are perfect for taking to summer BBQ’s, or even appetizers for the holidays! Heck, we used them as our main course. They’re just good, y’all, in whatever form or fashion you decide!
Some equipment you might need or even want for this recipe:
Here’s your handy, dandy printable:
- 3 lbs. of sirloin tip, thin cut
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 4 Tbsp. of sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1&1/2 tsp. of hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. of red pepper flakes
- Green onions, sliced
- Using kitchen sheers, or a knife cut the steaks into thin strips
- Sprinkle with the sugar
- In a large ziplock bag, add the soy sauce, oil, only 3 of the 4 Tbsp. of sesame seeds, garlic, pepper sauce, and flakes
- Mix well
- Add the steak, and seal the bag
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or longer
- When you're ready to grill, take the bag out, and skewer the meat
- Discard the bag of juices
- Grill the skewered meat over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness
- Sprinkle with more sesame seeds, and green onion slices
Wait! Don’t leave me, yet! Get your daily dose right here! Posts straight to your inbox.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com