Easy Lemon Shrimp Scampi Recipe
This delicious lemon shrimp scampi was devoured by my family. I think that means, I’ll be making this again! I’m happy to oblige. It’s so easy to make, and with only a smidgen of butter, it’s pretty healthy!
Don’t you just want to gobble that picture up?!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this recipe! I, myself, am Loving the red pasta bowls!
Here’s the recipe for ya! About time, right?!
- 1 lb. of uncooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. of angel hair pasta
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 green onions - sliced thin
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup of hot water
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- (optional) 1/4 tsp. of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium/high heat - heat the butter, and oil until melted
- Add the shrimp, onions, and the garlic powder
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp has turned pink
- Add the chicken broth
- Grate the skin of the lemon over the broth and shrimp mixture
- Squeeze the lemon juice from the lemon into the broth
- Add the pepper and salt, and optional pepper flakes
- Cook for about 1 minute longer
- Drain the pasta, and place in a large bowl
- Add the shrimp mixture, and stir in
- Serve & Enjoy!
This recipe was a recipe that I reviewed for Taste of Home this month. Find the original and more right here!