Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer Bites
Over the past month, I have made these warm cheesy bread loaves for three different holiday occasions. But, this is the first time I was able to snap a picture before they were devoured! These are seriously delicious! And, the fun thing is, you can change the toppings to whatever “floats your boat”! Have fun with it!
- 2 loaves of Italian Bread
- 1 &1/2 cups of Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese - I used a Monterrey Jack & Cheddar Mixture - but you can use Mozzarella, or Cheddar too!
- Toppings - Some Ideas are : sliced green olives, roasted peppers, roasted garlic, Caramelized Onions & chopped artichoke hearts
- Slice the loaves into two halves
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, shredded cheese and garlic powder
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly onto the bread halves
- Add your choice of toppings
- Place bread under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese and mayonnaise mixture is golden and bubbly
- Remove and slice
- Serve warm!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com