Easy Stuffed Shells Individual Pizzas Recipe
Oh my goodness! Were the kids ever excited to walk into the kitchen and see me with pizza ingredients and a twist with pasta! They’ve never jumped into cooking with me as fast as they did with this Stuffed Shells Individual Pizzas! Come on in, and I’ll show you how to make these yummy bites:
These were such a big hit from the creations to the final result. So fun!
You can really modify each pasta and make each one unique. There are so many fun ingredients to choose from. The possibilities with these stuffed shells are endless!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own fun and delicious night of Stuffed Shell Individual Pizzas:
- 2 lbs. of large shell pasta
- 1 large pot of water + 2 tsp. of salt
- 1 jar of pasta sauce - tomato basil
- 12 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- various pizza toppings - pepperoni, olives, broccoli, mushrooms, cooked shredded chicken, etc...
- 9 x 13 pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the pasta shells in the water and salt combination, according to the package directions
- Drain and rinse
- Spoon 1 cup of sauce into the bottom of the pan
- Set out your cheese, sauce and toppings
- Start stuffing your shells with cheese and toppings (you can add a little sauce to the inside if you like) - amounts will vary depending on everyone's individual tastes
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the shells
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melted
- Don't overcook the shells. They will start to loose their shape and fall apart