A Sweet Child’s Handprint Vase For Mother’s Day and More!
Seriously! Doesn’t this look like their hands, handing you flowers from the yard? I love it! These are my little guys handprints. He’s always bringing in flowers from my landscaping. I never get upset that he’s completely plucking the flowers from the house, because I know this stage won’t last forever, and my heart melts every time.
You all know that I am a sucker for handprint crafts! I love, love, love seeing those precious hands and feet, forever preserved! I thought this one would be a great one for Mother’s Day or even for an End of the Year Teacher Gift!
Seriously?! Would you just love this as a gift, or what?! Cuteness.
Here’s What You’ll Need For This Handprint Grass Craft:
- A large sheet of green foam
- A clear plastic cup – I used a tall skinny 5 oz. cup
- Warm glue gun and glue sticks or my favorite alternative glue Fabri-tac
- Just trace the child’s hand about 3 times onto the foam
- Cut the handprints out
- Glue them around the cup
- Fill with flowers and water!
- That’s It! You are done, my friend!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this cute handprint craft:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com