Three Ingredient Campfire or Backyard Grill Dip
Wow! The family didn’t waste anytime attacking this simple camping dip. I love seeing them enjoy time around the picnic table together and I especially love these simple to make treats. This recipe is perfect for summer nights and camping trips! Come on in and I’ll show you the “how to”:
This is the good old fashioned comfort food kind of yummy.
I remember looking forward to the meals around the campfire. My mom always had the most delicious camping recipes. We don’t go camping that often, anymore, but it’s still fun to enjoy the same style of food on the grill!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Foil cake pan
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can of Chili Beans in Chili Sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn or Tortilla Chips
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of the foil pan
- Add the beans and spread out
- Top with shredded cheese
- Over the grill or a great over the campfire, cook for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is bubbly
- Serve with chips