Easy Christmas Tree Craft Using Styrofoam Trees and Push Pins
This is a nice and simple Christmas Tree Craft that I’m pulling out of the archives. The kids loved making them, and we have enjoyed decorating with them for years!
For this Easy Christmas Tree Craft Using Styrofoam Trees and Push Pins , you’ll need:
- Styrofoam Cones – you can find them at The Dollar Tree
- Felt Sheets (any colors you like) – Cut into strips that fit around your cones
- Pearl Tipped Sewing Pins – Christmas Colors for the lights!
- Star Buttons for the top of the tree
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
Now, on to the trees:
Start by wrapping the felt strips around the cones and gluing them in place
When you’ve finished covering your cones with felt strips – Glue a star button to the top, and let the kids push the sewing pins all over the tree to add Christmas lights!
That’s it! Easy and Pretty! Enjoy! Merry Christmas! ~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com