Easy and Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe
I love this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. I’m already looking forward to the next time we have them. It’s the perfect family dinner for those busy nights. Now, with the holidays upon us, it’s one that I will certainly be using! Come on in, and I’ll share the recipe with you.
I always love the way a slow cooker meal gives the house a delicious aroma. The smell of a delicious dinner cooking away is always a good thing!
Here’s the recipe:
- 3 boneless chicken breasts - cut into strips
- 1 sweet onion - sliced into strips
- bell peppers, green, yellow and red - cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. of lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- warm tortillas
- suggested toppings, sour cream, shredded cheese, pico de gayo
- Place the chicken, onion slices, and bell pepper slices into your crock pot
- Add the spices and mix
- Place the lid on and set on high for around 6 hours
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop out and drain excess juices
- Serve on warm tortillas with suggested toppings and enjoy!
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do
Adapted from – Food