How to Make a Snowflake Out of a Coffee Filter Craft
Today, I’d like to share a fun and simple winter craft for the kids to make. Of course, I always have just as much fun making these! Coffee Filter Snowflakes are fun and easy to do. I bet you even have the supplies on hand. They are the perfect winter craft!
They are tear resistant, so less tears from little ones, and pre-cut into circles for you ( a nice bonus!). We decorated our kitchen window by hanging the coffee filter snowflakes. You hang them, or just tape them up for a fun festive touch!
Here’s what you’ll need for my – How to Make a Snowflake Out of a Coffee Filter Craft:
- round paper coffee filters
- You’ll have to make a few folds in the coffee filter before you start cutting
- First, fold the filter in half
- Then fold it in half again
- Now, again
- Finally! You can start cutting designs into your filter along the edges. You can even cut some on the curved part – careful to stay along the edges
- Now, you can unfold the snowflake to see what you made! Enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com