Easy Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip – White Cheese Recipe
I’ve been wanting to share the Crockpot Queso Dip with your for a while. I’ve tested out a few recipes, that were not share worthy, but this one definitely is! I took this recipe to our Superbowl party and it was a huge success! It’s so yummy. Come on in, and I’ll share the recipe with you:
I love the simple recipes that you can just dump into the crockpot and walk away. Just let the crockpot do it’s magic!
This makes a sizeable portion, too. It’s perfect for feeding a crowd.
Here’s the Recipe for you:
- 2 (4 oz.) cans of diced green chiles
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1&1/2 lbs. of white American cheese
- 1&1/2 Tbsp. of salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. of chopped jalapenos - you can use fresh or from a jar
- 3 Tbsp. of fresh cilantro, or partially dried
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Drain the cans of chiles and the diced tomatoes
- Then just throw it all into the crockpot
- Cook on low heat until melted
- You can buy the white American Cheese at your grocery deli. They will cut a big chunk for you.
- Add more milk if it thickens up too much.
- To reheat - add a couple of Tbsp. of milk to thin out
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do