Easy and Delicious Seven Layer Mexican Dip Recipe
I’m really excited to share this recipe with you all. This Seven Layer Mexican Dip Recipe is one that was passed down from a friend of my moms. She used to bring it to church functions. It’s so nice to have this recipe to remember her by, and today I’d like to share it with you all. Come on in!
I tell ya’ I can’t resist any kind of dip, especially one with avocados, sour cream and cheese. It’s the trifecta of doom for me!
- 1 large can of refried beans
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can of black olives sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of your serving dish
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados and mix in the salt, lemon juice and horseradish
- Spread the avocado mixture on top of the beans
- In another bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning
- Spread that on top of the avocado mixture
- To that, add a layer of green onions, tomatoes, and olives
- Finally, top it all off with the shredded cheese
- You can cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.