This Homemade Chili Cheese dip is so easy to prepare and it’s the hit of the party. It’s perfect for holidays, games days and parties. Everyone will rave and want your recipe. They’ll be so surprised when you tell them it’s only three simple ingredients and done in two minutes. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for this easy to make Chili Cheese Dip…
Chili Cheese Dip…
I can’t resist cheese dip and this one is no exception.
It’s not every day that you come across a recipe that’s as easy as it is delicious.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Delicious Warm Cheese Dip…
Can Cheese Dip be frozen?
- Cheese dip is always best when used within a few days, but if you need to freeze it, you certainly can. Freeze in heavy-duty freezer bags for up to two months. Let thaw and warm through on stovetop in a saucepan.
How long can I refrigerate Chili Cheese Dip?
- Seal in an airtight container and freeze up to three days
How do you make Chili Cheese Dip?
- Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, and chili into a saucepan
- Cook over low – medium heat, stirring constantly for about 1-2 minutes
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
Here’s the recipe…Print
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip | Kid Friendly Things To Do
Easy and delicious chili cheese dip. Perfect for game day and holiday functions.
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 can of chili with no beans
- Mix all ingredients togehter over low-medium heat in a medium saucepan
- Stir until warmed through
- Remove from heat and pour into serving dish
- Suggested toppings – sliced chives, chopped tomatoes, Mexican shredded cheese
- Serve with tortilla chips