Cherry Vanilla Milkshake
Here’s What You’ll Need to make this Cherry Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
- This should be enough to make 4 milkshakes
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries – without stems – 6 oz. – do not drain
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries – WITH stems – for garnish
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of ice
- 7 oz. of fluff
- 1 cup milk
- Blend the jar of maraschino cherries without the stems, until it puree’s
- Dividing the cherry puree’ evenly among the serving glasses, pour into the bottom of glasses
- **If you want to make the vanilla and red contrast – I suggest cleaning the cherry juice out of the blender.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth
- Aiming for a side of the glass, away from the cherry puree, tilt the glass at a slight angle. Pour the vanilla onto the clean glass surface and let it fill in the empty space.
- *You should get a division of the cherry and vanilla, showing a slanted line where they come together
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry with stem