A Minty Refreshing Milkshake for Christmas time. Surprise your family or guests with a homemade Cherry & Mint Milkshake this holiday season.
Christmas Milkshake Recipe
My kids love to flavor their ice cream with Maraschino Cherries. This recipe combines the flavor of maraschino cherries with delicious mint.
Table of contents
For a delicious and fun Holiday Drink.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Cherry Mint Milkshake Recipe…
Here’s a quick Video to get you started on this Christmas Milkshake Recipe
Cherry Mint Milkshake Recipe
- 1 6 oz. maraschino cherries – without stems do not drain
- 1 6 oz. maraschino cherries – WITH stems – for garnish
- 2 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 7 oz. fluff
- 1 cup milk
- Blend the jar of maraschino cherries without the stems, until it puree’s
- Dividing the cherry puree’ evenly among the serving glasses, pour into the bottom of glasses
- **If you want to make the green and red contrast – I suggest cleaning the cherry juice out of the blender.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth
- Aiming for a side of the glass, away from the cherry puree, tilt the glass at a slight angle. Pour the mint ice cream onto the clean glass surface and let it fill in the empty space.
- *You should get a division of the cherry and mint, showing a slanted line where they come together
- Garnish with whipped cream, a cherry with stem and a candy cane