March 3rd is Dr. Seuss’ Birthday. Dr. Seuss has been a favorite of ours, and I just happen to have some fun Dr. Seuss Ideas including crafts, fun food ideas, and game ideas to share with you.
- Cat in the Hat – A favorite Dr. Seuss book! Here’s a cupcake in honor of that mischievous cat!
- This Paper Tube Craft can hold napkins, crayons, or anything else you can think of!
- Click here for the napkin holder tutorial
- Click here for the crayon holder tutorial
- This game is a perfect game to celebrate reading
- Here’s the tutorial
- Oh Boy…If you gave each child a Truffula Tree Balloon Hat…you would be a Rock Star!
- More Truffula Trees! I found these pinwheels at the Dollar Tree! I believe they came in a set of 3 for $1! The floral foam ring was also there to use as my grassy hill!
- “I Speak for the Trees!” These trees are Recycled Crayons on Sticks