This Broccoli Salad is the kind of side dish that I look for at summer picnics and holiday meals. My mom used to make this delicious Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe for big family gatherings. I couldn’t get enough of it, and I still can’t. Come on in and I’ll share my Mom’s Recipe for The Best Broccoli Salad, ever…
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Honestly, looking at this picture gets me hungry for Mom’s Broccoli Salad. It sure is tasty.
Table of contents
What Meats Go With Broccoli Salad?
Broccoli Salad is typically a side and served at a potluck. It goes well with meat sandwiches and any grilled meat
How many cups are in One Head of Broccoli?
You’ll get about 3 cups of broccoli florets from one medium head of broccoli. This recipe will produce 8-9 cups of broccoli salad – enough to feed a crowd
Are you looking for more Potluck Salad Recipes?
Try some of these…
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Broccoli Salad Recipe…
Mom’s Recipe for the Best Broccoli Salad
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ Tbsp. bacon grease from your cooked bacon
- ¾ cup raisins
- 1 cup red grapes of small seedless – left whole or sliced
- 2-3 broccoli heads rinsed and cut into florets
- 1&1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup red onion – chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seedds optional
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sugar, chopped onion, vinegar, and 1/2 Tbsp. of bacon grease
- Fold in the broccoli, bacon crumbles, grapes and raisins
- Serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator up to a few days ahead of the BBQ.
- It will still be fresh and delicious. Trust me, I've been eating it for the last 4 days, and it only gets better. 🙂