Are you ready for some football?!
– Milk chocolate chips – White chocolate melts – Crescent dough
– Baking sheet – Parchment paper – Microwave proof bowl –Candy squeeze
– roll your crescent dough out onto a cutting surface – Use a football shaped cookie cutter to cut shapes into the dough
– Melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl or use the microwave heating method. – Spread the chocolate on to the top of each football crescent
– Melt the white chocolate – Decorate your footballs with the white chocolate
–you can store them in an airtight container for a few days before your party and serve when ready.
Visit my site for detailed instructions and other Super Bowl recipes!