8. cut the end of the licorice stick into strips of 3
9. trim the licorice strips to fit the cups so the cut portion will stick out over the whipped cream topping
10. When it’s ready, Pull the jello out of the fridge and cut it into strips
11. turn the pan and cut strips going the other way
12. Spoon some red jello cubes into the bottom of the plastic cups- going about halfway up
13. Spoon blue jello cubes onto the red
14. When you or your guests are ready, add whipped topping, and a licorice stick to the top and enjoy!