– Use the half slices to layer the hat.
– Place two more halved directly about those
– Add the last one centered over the top two tomato halves
– Cut three rectangle pieces of mozzarella to lay across the bottom half-tomatoes as a hat decoration.
– Stack more tomatoes level with the others at the top center of the hat
– Place an end piece of tomato with the skin facing up on top of that section
– Add olive slices to the face for eyes and a smiling mouth
– Add three more olive slices to the belly
– Shape a carrot nose from the outside of the tomato