– Combine your brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs recommended in a large bowl on the box. Stir until well blended. Spread into your prepared pan.
– Lift the brownies out of the pan with parchment paper still under them.
– Use the cookie cutter to cut brownies. Place paper straws into the center of each football.
– Melt the chocolate melts
– Spread the brown chocolate over your footballs. Add some chocolate around the straw to secure it in place.
– Carefully lift the brownies and add some chocolate to the back of the brownie
– Once the chocolate has dried and hardened, use the frosting waiting in your piping bag with a writing tip attached to make a line in the center and draw three to five laces across the line.