Sugar Cookie Helpful Tip-A Kid Friendly Thing To Do
This might change your traditional sugar cookie roll out forever! In a good way!
Instead of flouring the rolling pin & scraping off pieces of cookie dough, then re-flouring the rolling pin again, and again, and again. Just:
- Place a piece of wax paper under the cookie dough.
- Place a piece of wax paper on top of the cookie dough.
- Roll your rolling pin over the top sheet of wax paper.
- Take off the top piece of wax paper.
- Shape the dough with cookie cutters.
- Place the shaped cookie dough on your cookie sheet.
KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – A site dedicated to reviewing things to do with kids in CT, and reviewing places to go with kids in CT, with great ideas, recipes, crafts and activities to do with kids in CT.