Make A Clothespin Wreath – A Kid Friendly Thing To Do Craft
Get out the spray paint, and let the kids design their own pattern of clothespins to make a wreath for any season! This is so much fun, and so easy to do!
We made our wreaths for the Fourth of July, and Summer time! But, you can easily adapt this for any holiday! An easy classroom party craft!
Here’s What We Used To Make These Wreaths!:
- 12 in. wooden craft ring
- Spray Paint – Red, White & Blue
- Material to match our theme, cut into a 1 and 1/2 in. by 3 ft. piece strip!
- Spread a tarp out to catch the extra paint
- Set your clothespins on top of the tarp – we left ours on the cardboard insert to paint – less work that way!
- Next up, the craft ring
- Paint Away
- When everything is dry, attach the clothespins in a pattern you like, add the strip of fabric to hang your wreath, & you’re done! Enjoy!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com