Get out the spray paint, and create this cute and simple Patriotic Clothespin Wreath. It’s so easy to make. The kids could easily design their own in a flash. You know how much I love cute, fun and simple. This Clothespin Wreath is that plus a beautiful decoration for all summer long.
Here’s What We Used To Make These Wreaths!:
- 50 clothespins
- 12 in. wooden craft ring
- Spray Paint – Red, White & Blue
- white puffy paint
- Material to match our theme, cut into a 1 and 1/2 in. by 3 ft. piece strip
- Spread a tarp or whatever you can find out to catch the extra paint
- Set your clothespins out and paint 18 white, 18 red and the rest blue
Don’t forget the craft ring. I painted ours blue, but you can choose any of three colors
- Now add your material strip to hang the wreath by and arrange the clothespins however you would like
- I did a pattern of 3 red, 3 blue until they were gone and filled the rest in with blue in the upper left side
- The blue ones I added white dots to represent stars and enhance the overall cuteness of this simple wreath
Here’s another simple design that the kids created.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com