Thanksgiving Ideas For Kids – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
The Holidays are kicking off with Thanksgiving fast approaching. Here are some crafts, fun food, and decorating ideas from past posts that I thought you might like to peruse through!
- This is my absolute favorite one! The kids were 1 – excited to get Root Beer, and 2 – elated that they were turkeys! You could change these feathers into a softer version by cutting out foam, or construction paper feathers 🙂 Here’s the link for these cute turkeys!
- This one is a ton of fun too! I just slipped a brown mitten over a paper cup that was filled with goodies, and decorated it as a turkey!! Here’s the tutorial!
- Turn a band-aid into a canoe! These are cute place cards for the kids! Here’s the tutorial
- You could easily use crayons in place of chalk! Here’s the tutorial for this cute turkey!
- This is so super easy to do! The kids love these! You might have to order the bee’s wax sheets online. Mine came from Canada! The kids just use cookie cutters to make candle shapes that really work! Here’s the tutorial!
- Gourd Candles! I have some tips on making these here!
- I still have these – four years later, and the kids love to see what they wrote on their ornaments. This would be a great Classroom party craft. Here’s the recipe
- These are so cool! I decorated this one, but the little ones all had blank ones to decorate with stickers that I provided, and colorful markers! Great activity for the table, or classroom party! Here’s the link!
- Here’s another set of crafts that I put together last Thanksgiving! Here’s the link!
Well, now I’m excited, and inspired to come up with some more fun ideas for the kids! Happy Thanksgiving!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com