These glow in the dark balloons floating in the pool are from an inspired idea from Pinterest. Unfortunately, the link did not lead me to a site. But, this is one idea that wouldn’t leave my head. As soon as we settled in at Nana’s house, I headed out to the Dollar Tree for supplies. I happened to find plenty of glow sticks at the Dollar Tree, along with bags of latex balloons. This is the fun result
Glow in the Dark Balloons for the Pool
- You’ll need to activate your glow sticks – It takes a little while to achieve the full intensity of the glow. You may want to activate them about an hour before your party, or night-time fun!
- Insert them into light-colored balloons
- Blow the balloons up and tie them
- Toss them into the pool!
- Turn all of the lights off and enjoy the glowing, floating balloons
- The kids even turned these balloons into fun floats!
Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – party ideas, fun foods, recipes, kid-friendly crafts, and fun ideas for the whole family