Here’s a super fun and easy way to make a fireworks painting with the kids. It’s a perfect craft for the Fourth of July, Summer Fun, or even New Year’s Eve Celebrations! As always, I like to keep things simple and fun on the blog. All you’ll need is a piece of paper, a marble, some paint and stuff from the kitchen for this fun craft! Come on in and I’ll share the “how to” on this Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun Activity for Kids:
Doesn’t this look like fun? The kids can really get carried away in their fireworks creations.
Here’s what you’ll need for this Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun Activity for Kids:
- A deep dish baking pan with tall sides – tall enough that the marble won’t roll right off while the kids tilt it
- *OR – Even better – A shallow cardboard box like a shoe box – Honestly, I don’t know why I didn’t think of that earlier! Duh!
- Wax paper to help protect your pan from some of the paint
- Some cardstock to paint on – we used white
- Craft Paint – We used red and blue glitter
- A Marble
Now, onto the fun:
- Place your wax paper in your pan
- Place the paper down in the center
- Add a dab of paint from each color to the middle of the paper
- Place your marble in the center of the paint and start tilting the pan so the marble rolls every which way creating a beautiful fireworks display
- That’s it! Fun, right?
Have a wonderful summer everyone! Or, if you’re reading this in winter…Happy New Year!
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do