Unwrap the Mummy is such a fun game for Halloween parties. It’s easy to do, and requires very little time. The perfect game for classroom parties. Just sit the kids in a circle, and let them unwrap the toilet paper mummy to reveal prizes for all.
- 3 or more rolls of super strong toilet paper.
- Lots of small Halloween prizes and candy – **Pencils are tough – they poke through the mummy. We tried, but ditched the pencils.
- Hot glue
- 2 Large google eyes – around 40 mm
- Start by using a roll of toilet paper as your base
- Start wrapping the toilet paper roll with another roll pulling it snug as you wrap
- Once you have it going around the toilet paper roll, and feel like it’s holding well, you can start adding the prizes
- Start placing prizes some distance apart – it’s more fun if you give a good amount of space between prizes so each kid has fun unwrapping the paper before revealing their prize, and passing it to the next child
- Roll over the prizes
- Keep going until you have a large amount of prizes and the roll is looking large enough to resemble a head
- Now turn the roll on it’s side, and start wrapping the opposite way to get a ball shape – it’s up to you, if you want to do prizes this way, too
- Finish off by wrapping the ball in a criss-cross pattern and leaving a little toilet paper hanging out for a messy mummy!
- Add google eyes with your hot glue!
- You’re done!
- Enjoy! Oh! Did I forget to mention the amount of toilet paper you’ll be picking up after the party is done?!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this fun game:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com