Our Valentine Minute To Win It Party!
Here it is! It’s our fifth grade Minute To Win It Valentine Party! I can’t wait to see the kids face off in these games. I have 6 planned and ready to go. I tested them all out with me kids. They are a log of fun! Here they are:
- I will have bowls set up with 10 hearts inside of them
- They will have to stack the hearts without falling over in under 1 minute. The team with the most stacked up at the end wins!
- We are filling a bowl with love! (hearts)
- 20 hearts will be next to a bowl, and 2 small craft sticks
- The kids will use the craft sticks as chopsticks to fill the bowl with as many hearts as they can in 1 minute!
- The heart shake down!
- 2 sets of 2 water bottles taped together with 80 hearts inside – USE DUCT TAPE! Masking tape does not hold well. I learned this the hard way. Get the strong stuff for this shaking game.
- I didn’t have enough hearts to let the kids all go at once, so this will be a relay
- The kids will line up and shake the hearts down (it took me about 20 seconds) the opposite side of the bottle
- Then they will hand it off to the next person in line to do the same
- The team that gets to the end of the line and shakes all the hearts down in under a minute (or comes closest) wins!
- Stand 20 hearts up that are spread out on plates in under 1 minute – and they have to stay up
- Another relay, but I will provide enough sticks for everyone in the group, and replace them between rounds – you’ll see why!
- Each kid gets the set up in the picture – a stick with 3 hearts
- The kids have to stand up with large craft sticks in their mouths (now you see why the get their own individual stick with hearts!), stack 3 hearts and walk to a given point and back
- They have to tag the next person who should be ready with their stack of hearts to go next!
- The team that finishes first wins
- Everyone has to finish in under 1 minute!
- Another relay
- The kids will hold a large craft stick out in front of them with 3 hearts balanced in the middle
- They will walk to a given point and back so the next person can go!
Here’s another Minute to Win It post full of several Kid Friendly Minute To Win It Games!
And…here’s more Minute To Win It Games! Click Here
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for these games: